Containers are a standard way to package apps and all their dependencies so that you can seamlessly move the apps between environments.
Docker is a tool for creating these containers and Kubernetes is a system for deploying and managing containers. This skill journey teaches you how to
create your first container and deploy it on a Kubernetes Cluster on IBM Cloud.
1. Get started with containers
3. Introduction to containers
4. Introduction to Docker
5. Introduction to Kubernetes
6. Exercise 1 - Create your firts Docker container
7. Exercise 2 - Deploy your docker container on Kubernetes using IBM cloud
9. Wrap up
Course Time Allocation: 4 hours
Additional time: 30 minutes